November 12, 2015

A piece of my heart.



University of Tampa
Tampa, FL
Home since 2006.





"The rooms that once hosted Teddy Roosevelt, the Queen of England, Stephen Crane and Babe Ruth (who signed his first baseball contract in the hotel’s grand dining room) are now classrooms, laboratories and administrative offices–the heart of The University of Tampa and a landscape for state-of-the-art student learning environments..."








"Most students are familiar with the story of the “Brown Man,” the apparition of a red-eyed man in a brown suit who is apparently known to show up and vanish without warning on a staircase in the building. Not all sightings are necessarily by students, though: associate art professor Santiago Echeverry once claimed to have had a supernatural experience in Plant Hall’s historic Fletcher Lounge ballroom. His colleague, assistant professor Tracy Morse, told university newspaper The Minaret that Echeverry “said he saw two ghosts” in the ballroom following a Halloween party that took place in 2006. Theater professor Michael Staczar, meanwhile, has reported seeing a human-shaped “presence” on the school’s grounds."















I am thankful for making the decision to attend 



Not only did I enjoy 4 years living on historical paradise, 
but I luckily majored in an area of study that did not involve hitting the books too often.
(We were mostly required to watch movies, watch some more movies, write movies, create movies, and walk red carpets at the Cannes Film Festival). 





No complaints here.
<3









oh yeah. I also met my husband the first day of freshman year 
while moving into Austin Hall. :) 






No comments:

Post a Comment